The Terminator Mallets U21 GC Championship
Held by Wellington Croquet Association
Friday 29th March to Tuesday 2nd April 2024 at 8:30 am
Tier 1 Event
Ph: 04 2368877 Email: email@example.com
Ph: 027 443 5100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Waimarie Hutt Valley Croquet Club
Walter Nash Park, 110A Reynolds St, Taita, Lower Hutt. 5 lawns.
Petone Croquet Club (if required) 2 lawns.
|Club House||Clubhouse fee $5.00 per day.|
|Entries||Allocation Date: Thursday 1st February 2024
Entries close Thursday 7th March 2024
Entries may be limited due to the number of lawns available. When this occurs, entries received prior to the allocation date will be accepted with priority being given to the highest ranked players registered. Entries will be accepted in order of receipt between allocation date and entries closing for any available places. Register online at www.croquet.org.nz
|Entry fees||Singles: $37.50 – Doubles: each player $15.00|
- Open Singles: Open to all CNZ-affiliated players aged under 21 as at Friday 1stJuly 2023.
2022–23 Winner – Levi Franks
1a. Plate: Open to all players who do not qualify for the knockout.
2022–23 Winner – Curtis Mead
- Open Doubles: Open to all CNZ-affiliated players aged under 21 as at Friday 1stJuly 2023. The trophy presented by Dr Annie Henry will be awarded.
2022–2023 Winner – Joel Steele & Levi Franks
- The method of play will be determined once entries have been received based on a full tournament play for all participants. There will be block play with the top qualifiers progressing to a Knockout. The tournament will commence with the Open Doubles.
- Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
- Quadway hoops will be used.