CNZ Top 8 AC Invitation Event
Competing for the Croquet Association Silver Tray
Held by Croquet Nelson
Saturday 16th to Wednesday 20th March 2024 at 8.30am
Tier 1 Event
|Local Contact||Annie Henry.
Ph: 022 397 9303 Email: email@example.com
|Headquarters||Nelson-Hinemoa Croquet Club, Cnr Haven & Halifax Sts, Nelson|
|Club House||Any clubhouse fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.|
|Expressions of Interest||Expressions of Interest to be selected close on Thursday 11th January 2024.
Complete your Expression of Interest at www.croquet.org.nz.
|Announcement||The players selected will be announced on Thursday 18th January 2024.|
The winner will hold The Croquet Association Silver Tray for one year.
2022–2023 Winner – Paddy Chapman
- Selection by invitation of the best 8 available players.
- Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
- The format will be a double round robin of single games. If possible the event will be played over 4 days.
- If there is a tie for first on games won, the winner will be decided by a play-off, if time permits, otherwise net hoops will be the decider.
- Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
- A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors in any CNZ Invitation.
- Double-banking may be required.
- Quadway hoops will be used.