The CNZ Top 10 GC Invitation
Competing for the President’s Trophy presented by Yvonne Yeates
Held by Croquet Nelson
Friday 18th to 20th November 2022 at 8:30am
Tier 1 Event
Manager: Annie Henry
Ph: 022 39 79 303 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Manly Bowater
Ph: (03) 548 7971 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Nelson Hinemoa Croquet Club
Club House: Any club house fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Expressions of Interest:
Expressions of Interest to be selected close on Thursday 6th October 2022.
Announcement: The players selected will be announced on Thursday 13th October 2022.
The winner will hold the President’s Trophy presented by Mrs Y. Yeates, for one year.
2021–2022 Winner – Brian Bullen
1. Selection by invitation of 10 players.
2. The method of play will be best-of-three matches, single round robin.
3. A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors in any CNZ Invitation.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. Double banking if necessary.
6. Quadway hoops will be used.