CNZ Third 16 AC Invitation Event
Competing for the Roger Murfitt Trophy
Held by Wellington Croquet Association
Friday 15th to Sunday 17th March 2024 at 8:30am
Ph: (04) 297 2698 Email: email@example.com
|Headquarters||Paraparaumu Croquet Club, 1 Scaife Drive, Mazengarb Sports Reserve, Paraparaumu|
|Club House||Any clubhouse fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.|
|Expressions of Interest||Expressions of Interest to be selected close on Thursday 11th January 2024.
Complete your Expression of Interest at www.croquet.org.nz
|Announcement||The players selected will be announced on Thursday 18th January 2024.|
The winner will hold the Roger Murfitt Trophy for one year.
2022–2023 Winner – Callum McKinnon
- Selection by invitation of up to 16 players.
- Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
- The method of play will be determined once the number of entries has been finalised, based on a full tournament’s play for all participants.
- Time limit of 3 hours plus Law 61 will apply.
- Games may be double banked.
- Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1/16th ” with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1/32nd“.
- A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors in any CNZ Invitation.
- Quadway hoops will be used.
- Optional promotion to the Second Top 8 AC Invitation is possible should there be withdrawals from that event.