CNZ North Island
Golf Croquet Championships
Held by Croquet Waikato-King Country
Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th October 2022 at 8:30am
Tier 1 Event
Manager: Ivan Smith
Ph: 021 180 0387 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee: Bryan Lesley Email: email@example.com
Ph: (07) 883 7426
Headquarters: Matamata Croquet Club
Club House: Any club house fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entries: Allocation Date: Thursday 1st September 2022
Entries close Thursday 22nd September 2022
Entries may be limited due to the number of lawns available. When this occurs, entries received prior to the allocation date will be accepted with priority being given to the highest ranked players registered. Entries will be accepted in order of receipt between allocation date and entries closing for any available places.
Entry Fees: $35 per person for singles. $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday.
2021–2022 Winner – Not held
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday.
2021–2022 Winners – Not held
1. Time limits may apply.
2. Method of play in singles will be blocks, followed by knockout. Consolation event will be for players not in the knockout.
3. Trophies for events 1 and 2 donated by North Island Croquet Clubs.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. Quadway hoops will be used.