CNZ New Zealand Men’s and Women’s Championship
Held by Croquet Manawatu-Wanganui
Wednesday 7th to Sunday 11th February 2024 at 8:30am
Tier 1 Event
Ph: (06) 353 5980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Headquarters||Rose Gardens Croquet Club, The Esplanade, Palmerston North|
|Club House||Any clubhouse fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.|
|Entries||Allocation Date: Tuesday 12th December 2023
Entries close: Tuesday 16th January 2024
Register online at www.croquet.org.nz.
|Entry Fees||Events 1 & 2: $75 for each event.
Event 3: $30 per player
- New Zealand Women’s Championship: Challenge Trophy presented by Mrs G. Murray-Aynsley. 2022–2023 Winner – Miranda Chapman
- New Zealand Men’s Championship: The “Captain F. L. Hartnell” Memorial Challenge Trophy presented by the Taranaki Association.
2022–2023 Winner – Harps Tahurangi
- New Zealand Championship Mixed Doubles: Trophies presented by W.R. and D.J. Bulloch. 2022–2023 Winners – Alison Robinson & Doug van Belle
- Advanced Play (Championship).
- Time limits may apply.
- Doubles (event 3) will be played Wednesday and Thursday.
Singles (events 1 and 2) will be played Friday to Sunday.
- In order to complete the tournament in time available, entries may have to be limited. Each Singles event is limited to 12 players, provided that this may be increased if the other event receives fewer than 12 entries.
- Method of play in all events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method is being used.
- Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
- Quadway hoops will be used.