CNZ National Golf Croquet Tournament
Held by Croquet Hawkes Bay
Monday 16th to Saturday 21st January 2023 at 8.30am
Tier 1 Event
Assistant Manager: TBA
Headquarters: Heretaunga Croquet Club 341 Napier Rd, Havelock North.
Club House: Any club house fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches may be ordered for $10.00 per person.
Entries: Allocation Date: Thursday 1st December 2022
Entries close Thursday 22nd December 2022.
Entry Fees: Singles: $70.00. Doubles: $25 each.
1. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Singles: Open to all. Trophy presented by Mr S & Mrs C Piercy.
2021–2022 Winner – Josh Winter
2021–2022 Plate Winner – James Duggan
2. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Doubles: Open to all. Croquet New Zealand Trophy.
2021–2022 Winners – Levi Franks & Josh Winter
2021–2022 Plate Winners – Jason Hodgett & Michael Lauer
1. Nominal hoop dimensions for Open events will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch, with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
2. As many entries will be accepted as possible with entries limited only if the number of players per available lawn is exceeded.
3. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Tournament will commence with doubles played Monday and Tuesday.
5. Singles will be played on Wednesday through Saturday.
6. **The seeding for the Open Singles Knockout will be by the Player Choice method so long as there are at least 16 players in the knockout.
7. Quadway hoops will be used