CNZ Arthur Ross Memorial Event
Handicap Singles Final
Held by Counties-Manukau Croquet Association
from Friday 10th to Sunday 12th March 2023 Opening at 8:30am
Manager: Jeff France
Ph: 021 0588 839 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Alex Begg
Ph: (09) 238 5843 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Pukekohe Croquet Club, 79 Harris Street, Pukekohe
Club House: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) will be paid by all players to the host club.
Entries: Entries should reach Croquet New Zealand by Thursday 23rd February 2023
Entry Fee: $30. Clubs and Association may charge an entry fee for club and association lead-up events.
The Winner will receive the Arthur Ross Memorial Event Trophy, donated by the Ross Family and A. D. J. Heenan OBE, which will remain the property of CNZ.
2021–2022 – Winner Greg Bryant. Runner-up: Peter Fage
1. The method of play will be determined once entries have been received, based on trying to get a full tournament’s play for all participants.
2. Please note that Associations are responsible for submitting the entry fee.
3. Double banking as required.
4. Players and their Associations will be responsible for all their own travel, accommodation arrangements and incidental costs.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1/16th of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1/32nd inch.
6. Quadway hoops will be used