Croquet New Zealand presents The Yvonne Yeates Golf Croquet Invitation to be held by Taranaki Croquet Association at Park Croquet Club from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th February 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Mrs Eileen Judd, 107 Warwick Road, RD21 Stratford 4674 Ph: (06) 278 4867 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Mrs Eileen Judd
Handicapper: Mr Peter Filbee
Headquarters: Park Croquet Club
Publicity: Mrs Raewyn Keech, 287 Ngawhini Road, RD14 Hawera 4674. Ph: (06) 278 4867 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club
1. Selection by invitation of up to 10 players.
2. The format will be a best-of-3 single round robin
3. A badge will be presented to a first time winner and badges to first time competitors in the event.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /32 of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch
5. Double banking if necessary.
The winner will hold the President’s Trophy presented by Mrs Y Yeates, for one year. 2016–17 – Felix Webby
Dawson International Balls