Croquet New Zealand presents The Arthur Ross Memorial Event Handicap Singles Final to be held by the Wellington Croquet Association at Kelburn Croquet Club from Friday 15th to Sunday 17th March 2019 Opening from 8:30am
Manager: Brian Boutel, Ph: (04) 938 6709, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Kelburn Croquet Club
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entries: Entries should reach Croquet New Zealand by Thursday 28th February 2019
Entry Fee: $30 for the final. Clubs and Associations may charge an entry fee for club and association lead-up events.
1. The winner will receive the Arthur Ross Memorial Event Trophy, donated by the Ross Family and A.D.J. Heenan OBE, which will remain the property of the NZCC. 2017–18 – Stefan Horrer
2. The method of play will be determined once entries have been received, based on trying to get a full tournaments play for all participants.
3. For entry and other special conditions – refer to Appendix 3 of the CNZ Tournament Regulations.
4. Double Banking as required.
5. Players and their Associations will be responsible for all their own travel, accommodation arrangements and incidental costs.
6. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.