Croquet New Zealand presents the Terminator Mallets U21 GC Championship to be held by the Croquet Nelson from Friday 2nd to Tuesday 6th April 2021 at 8:30am
Manager: Annie Henry, PH: 022 397 9303, Email: email@example.com
Referee: Manly Bowater
Headquarters: Nelson-Hinemoa Croquet Club, Cnr Haven Road and Halifax Street, Nelson
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 18th March 2021
Entry Fee: Singles: $30. Doubles: $15 each player.
1. Open Singles: Open to all CNZ-affiliated players aged under 21 as at 1st July 2020. 2019-20 – Not Played
1a. Plate: Open to all players who do not qualify for the knockout. 2018-19 – Not Played
2. Open Doubles: Open to all CNZ-affiliated players aged under 21 as at 1st July 2020. 2019-20 – Not Played
1. The method of play will be determined once entries have been received, based on trying to get a full tournament’s play for all participants. There will be block play with the top qualifiers progressing to a Knockout.
2. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
3. Quadway hoops will be used