Croquet New Zealand presents The Women’s Invitation Event to be held by Croquet Manawatu-Wanganui at Marton Croquet Club Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd February 2020 at 8: 30am
Manager: Murray McNae, Ph: (06) 327 7230, Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Marton Croquet Club, Tutaenui Road, Marton
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30. Payable on selection.
The winner will hold the Mrs HC Willis Silver Salver for one year. 2018–19 – Carissa Price
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to ten (10) players.
3. The format will be a single round robin
4. Time limit three hours. Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1 /16″ with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1 /32″.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
7. Quadway hoops will be used.