Croquet New Zealand presents The Women’s Invitation Event to be held by Wairarapa Corquet Association at Masterton Croquet Club Friday 8th to Sunday 10th March 2019 at 8: 30am
Manager: Terry Price, Ph: 027 699 4901, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Masterton Croquet Club, Queen Elizabeth Park, Masterton
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30. Payable on selection.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to ten (10) players.
3. The format will be a single round robin
4. Time limit three hours. Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1 /16″ with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1 /32″.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
The winner will hold the Mrs HC Willis Silver Salver for one year. 2017–18 – Nina Mayard-Husson