Croquet New Zealand presents The Roger Murfitt Trophy Open Invitation to be held by Wellington Croquet Association at Petone Central Croquet Club from Wednesday 17th to Sunday 21st March 2021 at 8.30am.
Manager: Bruce Manuge, Ph: 027 452 6520, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Petone Central Croquet Club, 26 Tennyson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $50, payable on selection.
The winner will hold the Roger Murfitt Trophy for one year. 2019–20 – Ali’i Posimani
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of 8 players.
3. Double Round Robin. Single Games. Three-hour, Regulation 9 time limit.
4. Games may be double banked.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1/32 of an inch.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
7. Quadway hoops will be used.