Croquet New Zealand presents The Roger Murfitt Trophy Open Invitation to be held by Croquet Auckland at Carlton Croquet Club from Wednesday 14th to Sunday 18th March 2018 at 8.30am.
Manager: Anne Murphy, 8 Deerness Cres, Algies Bay, Warkworth, 0920. Phone: (09) 425 5211 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Jim Wardle, 24 Byron Ave, Takapuna, Auckland 6022. Phone: (09) 489 7729 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicapper: Bruce Heasley, 1/2 Darwin Lane, Remuera, Auckland 1061. Phone: (09) 522 2322 Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Carlton Croquet Club, 333 Manukau Road, Epsom.
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of 8 players.
3. Double Round Robin of Single Games.
4. Games may be double banked.
5. Hoops for Event. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /32 of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
The winner will hold the Roger Murfitt Trophy for one year. 2016–17 – Ian Campbell
Dawson International Balls