Croquet New Zealand presents The Miss Edwina Thompson Silver Tray Open Invitation to be held by Canterbury Croquet Association at St Martins Croquet Club from Wednesday 20th to Sunday 24th March 2019 at 8:30am
Manager: Tony O’Donnell, Ph: (03) 358 6422, Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: St Martins Croquet Club, Gamblins Road, Christchurch
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $50, payable on selection.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of 8 players.
3. Double Round Robin. Single Games.
4. Games may be double banked.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1/16″ with an upwards tolerance and downwards tolerance of 1/32″.
5. A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
The winner will hold the Miss Edwina Thompson Silver Tray for one year. 2017–18 – Nina Mayard-Husson