Croquet New Zealand presents The Croquet Association Silver Tray Open Invitation to be held by Canterbury Croquet Association at United Croquet Club from Thursday 21st to Sunday 24th March 2019 at 8:30am
Manager: Philippa Porter, Ph: (03) 358 4393, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: United Croquet Club, North Hagley Park, Christchurch
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $40 Payable on selection.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of the best 8 available players.
3. Double round robin. Single games.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
6. Double -banking may be required.
The winner will hold The Croquet Association Silver Tray for one year. 2017–18 – Aaron Westerby