Croquet New Zealand presents The Croquet Association Silver Tray Open Invitation to be held by Croquet Auckland at Epsom-Remuera Croquet Club from Thursday 18th to Sunday 21st March 2021 at 8:30am
Manager: Player Managed
Headquarters: Epsom-Remuera Croquet Club, 259 Gillies Ave, Epsom
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $40 Payable on selection.
The winner will hold The Croquet Association Silver Tray for one year. 2019-20 – Aaron Westerby
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of the best 8 available players.
3. Double round robin. Single games.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
6. Double -banking may be required.
7. Quadway hoops will be used.