Croquet New Zealand presents The New Zealand Men’s and Women’s Championships To be held by Croquet Manawatu-Wanganui at Rangatira from Wednesday 5th to Sunday 9th February 2020 at 8:30am
Manager: Michael Hardman, Ph: (06) 353 5980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee: Vince Neall. Ph: (06) 356 9836 Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Rangatira Croquet Club (6 Lawns) McPhee Street, Dannevirke
Catering: Any clubhouse fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entries: Entries close Tuesday, 28 January 2020.
Entry Fees: Events 1 & 2: $50 each. Event 3: $25 each
1. New Zealand Women’s Championship: Challenge Trophy presented by Mrs G. Murray-Aynsley. 2018-19 – Nina Mayard Husson.
2. New Zealand Men’s Championship: The “Captain F. L. Hartnell” Memorial Challenge Trophy presented by the Taranaki Association. 2018-19 – Dennis Bulloch & John Christie.
3. New Zealand Championship Mixed Doubles: Trophies presented by W.R. and D.J. Bulloch. 2018-19 – Steve Jones & Alison Robinson.
1. Advanced Play (Championship).
2. Time limits may apply.
3. In order to complete the tournament in time available, entries may have to be limited. Each singles event is limited to 12 players, provided that this may be increased if the other event receives fewer than 12 entries.
4. Method of play in all events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
6. Quadway hoops will be used.