Croquet New Zealand is excited to announce the the players selected to compete in the Women’s AC Invitation which will be held at Masterton Croquet Club from the 4th to 6th of March 2022.
The 8 strong field is headlined by the inclusion of one of the top croquet players in the world, and two time winner of this event, Jenny Clarke. Joining Clarke in the field are previous winners Alison Robinson (2) and Carissa Price.
The full field:
- Janet Boutel (Wellington)
- Jenny Clarke (Canterbury)
- Cindy Clarke (Bay of Plenty)
- Bonnie Johnstone (South Taranaki)
- Susan Leuchars (Wellington)
- Baubre Murray (Wellington)
- Carissa Price (Manawatu-Wanganui)
- Alison Robinson (Wellington)
The event will get underway on the 4th of March under stricter conditions set out in the CNZ Tournaments at Red guidelines while the country is in the Red settings of the Covid Protection Framework.