Croquet New Zealand presents The Arthur Ross Memorial Event Handicap Singles Final to be held by the Thames Valley Croquet Association at Morrinsville Croquet Club from Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th March 2018 Opening from 8:30am
Manager: Geoff Young, 81 Stirling Drive, Morrinsville 3300. Phone: (07) 889 1322 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager: Phyllis Young, 81 Stirling Drive, Morrinsville 3300. Phone: (07) 889 1322 Email: email@example.com
Referee: John Christie
Handicapper: Geoff Young
Headquarters: Morrinsville Croquet Club, 1 Linden Street, Morrinsville
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club. Lunch available
Entries: Entries should reach Croquet New Zealand by Thursday 15th February 2018
1. The winner will receive the Arthur Ross Memorial Event Trophy, donated by the Ross Family and A.D.J. Heenan OBE, which will remain the property of the NZCC. 2016–17 – Stefan Horrer
2. The method of play will be determined once entries have been received, based on trying to get a full tournaments play for all participants.
3. For entry and other special conditions – refer to Appendix 3 of the CNZ Tournament Regulations.
4. Double Banking as required.
5. Players and their Associations will be responsible for all their own travel, accommodation arrangements and incidental costs.
6. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.