Croquet New Zealand presents The Golf Croquet Don Reyland Stars Tournament to be held by Canterbury Croquet Association at Fendalton Park Croquet Club on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Tony O’Donnell, 5 Banff Place, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042. Phone: (03) 358 6422 Email: Evonne_tony@hotmail.com
Referee: Tony O’Donnell
Headquarters: Fendalton Park Croquet Club, 28 Makora Street, Christchurch.
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
Entries: Details of the Association Finalist to be sent to the Executive Director by Thursday 22nd February 2018
Entry Fees: No entry fee for the final. Clubs and Association may charge an entry fee for club and association lead-up events.
1. All matches will be handicap singles games.
2. Time limits may apply.
3. This is the national final played under the auspices of Appendix 3(b) of the tournament regulations
4. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
6. The Gold Star is awarded to the winner of the event 7 – Quinn Berry
7. Silver Star to the runner-up 2016–17 – Murray Shaw
Dawson International Balls