Croquet New Zealand presents The South Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Canterbury Croquet Association at St Martins Croquet Club From Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th November 2017
Manager: Tony O’Donnell, 5 Banff Place, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042 Phone: (03) 358 6422 Email: Evonne_tony@hotmail.com
Referee: Tony O’Donnell
Headquarters: St Martins Croquet Club, Gamblins Road, Christchurch
Entries: Entries close Thursday 26th October 2017 – Register online at www.croquet.org.nz, or – send copy of Official Entry Form with all entry fees to CNZ, Executive Director, PO Box 11259, Wellington 6142
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for singles. $25 each for doubles.
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2016–17- Jace Hobbs
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2016–17- Dennis Bulloch & Jace Hobbs
1. Time limits may apply.
2. In order to complete the event, entries may be limited.
3. Method of play in all Events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Trophies donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
Dawson International Balls