Croquet New Zealand presents The South Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Croquet Canterbury at United Croquet Club from Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th October 2019
Manager: Tony O’Donnell, PH: (03) 358 6422, Email: email@example.com
Referee: Tony O’Donnell
Headquarters: United Croquet Club, North Hagley Park, Riccarton Avenue, Christchurch
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Entries close Wednesday 2nd October 2018.
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for singles. $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2018-19 – Logan McCorkindale
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2018-19 – Dennis Bulloch & Jace Hobbs
1. Time limits may apply.
2. Method of play in singles will be blocks, followed by knockout. Consolation event will be for players not in the knockout.
3. Trophies donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards toleranceof zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. Quadway hoops will be used.