Croquet New Zealand presents The South Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Croquet South Canterbury at Aorangi Croquet Club from Thursday 5th to Sunday 8th November 2020.
Manager: Kevin McGlinchy, PH: (03) 686 6173, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee: Suzanne Cleveland
Headquarters: Aorangi Croquet Club, Anzac Park, Rose Street, Timaru
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Entries close Wednesday 21st October 2020.
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for singles. $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2019-20 – Logan McCorkindale
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2019-20 – Duncan Dixon & Josh Freeth
1. Time limits may apply.
2. Method of play in singles will be blocks, followed by knockout. Consolation event will be for players not in the knockout.
3. Trophies donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards toleranceof zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. Quadway hoops will be used.