Croquet New Zealand presents The South Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Croquet Nelson at Nelson Hinemoa Croquet Club from Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th November 2018
Manager: Lance Barker, PH: (03) 544 3107, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee: Manly Bowater
Headquarters: Nelson Hinemoa Croquet Club, Halifax Street, Nelson 7010 PH: (03) 548 3977
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 25th October 2018.
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for singles. $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2017-18 – Jason Hodgett
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2017-18 – Not Played
1. Time limits may apply.
2. In order to complete the event, entries may be limited.
3. Method of play in all Events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Trophies donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards toleranceof zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.