CNZ South Island
Golf Croquet Championships
Held by Croquet Nelson
From Thursday 28th to Sunday 31st October 2021 at 8:30am
Manager: Lance Barker Ph: 0274 1722 84
Referee: Manly Bowater Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Richmond Croquet Club (4 lawns)
Club House: $5.00 per day will be charged to all competing players only for the
days present. Lunches will be available for $10 per day.
Billets: Limited billets will be available. Contact: Shona McLean
Ph: 027 540 3940 Email: email@example.com
Entries: Allocation Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Entries close: Wednesday 6th October 2021
Entries may be limited due to the number of lawns available. When this occurs, entries received prior to the allocation date will be accepted with priority being given to the highest ranked players registered. Entries will be accepted in order of receipt between allocation date and entries closing for any available places.
Register online at www.croquet.org.nz
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for singles. $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday.
2020–2021 Winner – Logan McCorkindale
2020–2021 Plate Winner – Not Played
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday.
2020–2021 Winners – Graeme Simpson & Suzanne Cleveland
1. Time limits may apply.
2. Method of play in singles will be blocks, followed by knockout. Consolation event
will be for players not in the knockout.
3. Trophies for events 1 and 2 were donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1/32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1/64th of an inch.
5. Quadway hoops will be used.