Croquet New Zealand presents CNZ National Golf Croquet Tournament to be held by Croquet Nelson at Nelson Hinemoa Croquet Clubs from Saturday 19th to Friday 25th January 2019 from 8:30am
Manager: Lance Barker, Ph: (03) 544 3107, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager: Betty Winterburn
Referee: Manly Bowater
Headquarters: Nelson Hinemoa Croquet Club
Other Venues: Richmond Croquet Club
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 3rd January 2019.
Entry Fees: Event 1 $85.00, Event 2 $35 each player.
1. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Singles: Open to all. Trophy presented by Mr S & Mrs C Piercy. 2017-18 – Felix Webby
2. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Doubles: Open to all. Croquet New Zealand Trophy. 2017-18 – George Coulter & Edmund Fordyce
3. All players with a New Zealand handicap of 3 or higher will be automatically considered for the Presidents Encouragement Salver.
1. Nominal hoop dimensions for Open events will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch, with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
2. Entries may be limited and world rankings and lowest index handicaps will be given priority.
3. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Tournament will commence with doubles played Saturday and Sunday.
5. **The seeding for the Open Singles Knockout will be by the Player Choice method, not the method outlined in Appendix 1(b) of the Tournament Regulations**
Please note that the venue may be moved to Richmond. A decision will be made 15th September. The deicision will be posted on the CNZ website.