Croquet New Zealand presents CNZ National Golf Croquet Tournament to be held by Croquet Auckland at Epsom-Remuera Croquet Clubs from Saturday 30th November to Saturday 7th December 2019 from 8:30am
Manager: Nelson Morrow, Ph: (201) 107 7787, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager: Anne Mortimer
Headquarters: Epsom-Remuera Croquet Club, 259 Gillies Avenue, Auckland
Other Venues: Carlton Croquet Club & Pakuranga Croquet Club
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Allocation of the top ranked 32 players for singles and 40 for doubles will take place on Saturday 19th October. If event is not full on this date further entries will be accepted in order of the date received. Closing date Friday, 15th November 2019
Entry Fees: Event 1 $85.00, Event 2 $35 each player.
1. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Singles: Open to all. Trophy presented by Mr S & Mrs C Piercy. 2018-19 – Edmund Fordyce
2. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Doubles: Open to all. Croquet New Zealand Trophy. 2018-19 – Josh Freeth & Hamish McIntosh
1. Nominal hoop dimensions for Open events will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch, with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
2. Entries will be limited to top-ranked 31 players for singles and 40 for doubles (as per CNZ Regulations). Any player entered before October 19th and was not in the top 32 will be notified that s/he will be placed on a reserve list. If you do not want to be on the reserve list, please inform the manager immediately.
3. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Tournament will commence with doubles played Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
5. Singles will be played on Tuesday through Saturday.
6. **The seeding for the Open Singles Knockout will be by the Player Choice method.
7. Quadway hoops will be used