Croquet New Zealand presents CNZ National Golf Croquet Tournament to be held by Hawkes Bay Croquet Association at Heretaunga Croquet Club from Sunday 3rd to Sunday 10th January 2021 from 8:30am
Manager: Sonya Sedgwick, Email: email@example.com
Assistant Manager: Neil Armitage
Headquarters: Heretaunga Croquet Club, 341 Napier Road, Havelock North
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present. Lunches BYO.
Entries: Thursday 17th December 2020
Entry Fees: Event 1 $85.00, Event 2 $40 each player.
1. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Singles: Open to all. Trophy presented by Mr S & Mrs C Piercy. 2019-20 – Logan McCorkindale
2. New Zealand Golf Croquet Open Doubles: Open to all. Croquet New Zealand Trophy. 2019-20 – Chris Clarke & Josh Winter
1. Nominal hoop dimensions for Open events will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch, with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
2. As many entries will be accepted as possible with entries limited only if the number of players per available lawn is exceeded.
3. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Tournament will commence with doubles played Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
5. Singles will be played on Wednesday through Sunday.
6. **The seeding for the Open Singles Knockout will be by the Player Choice method.
7. Quadway hoops will be used