CNZ Women’s GC Tournament
Held by Bay of Plenty Croquet Association.
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th February 2022 at 8:30 am.
Report at 8:15 am
MY VACCINE PASS REQUIRED EVENT
Manager: Geoff Young
Ph: (07) 222 3387 or 021 111 4579
Headquarters: Croquet Mount Maunganui, 45 Kawaka St, Mount Maunganui
Catering: Any club house fee, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entries: Allocation Date: Wednesday 22nd December 2021
Entries close: Wednesday 26th January 2022
Entries may be limited due to the number of lawns available. When this occurs, entries received prior to the allocation date will be accepted with priority being given to the highest ranked players registered. Entries will be accepted in order of receipt between allocation date and entries closing for any available places.
Register online at www.croquet.org.nz
Entry Fee: Open singles: $35
1. Open Singles: Open to all
2020–2021 Winner – Not Played
2020–2021 3+ Winner – Not Played
1. The method of play will be determined once entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
2. An award will be given to the 3+ winner.
3. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1/16th” with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1/32nd”.
4. Quadway hoops will be used.
*Coaching on Friday 1st October from 2pm
with Sports Psychologist, Mariane Wray