Croquet New Zealand presents The Geoff Young Golf Croquet Invitation to be held by Canterbury Croquet Association at Cashmere Croquet Club from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th April 2021 from 8:30am
Manager: Chris Clarke, Ph: (03) 385 5957, Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Cashmere Croquet Club, 3A Valley Road, Cashmere, Christchurch
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30, payable on selection.
The winner will hold the Geoff Young Trophy presented by Geoff Young, for one year. 2019-20 – Not Played
1. Selection by invitation of up to 10 players.
2. The method of play will be best-of-three matches, Single round Robin
3. A badge will be presented to a first time winner and badges to first time competitors in any CNZ Invitation.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /32 of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. Quadway hoops will be used.