Croquet New Zealand presents The Geoff Young Golf Croquet Invitation to be held by Croquet Nelson from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th April 2020 from 8:30am
Manager: Lance Barker, Ph: (03) 544 3107, Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Richmond Croquet Club, 348 Queen Street, Richmond
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30, payable on selection.
The winner will hold the Geoff Young Trophy presented by Geoff Young, for one year. 2018-19 – Seddon Polglase
1. Selection by invitation of up to 10 players.
2. The method of play will be best-of-three matches, Single round Robin
3. A badge will be presented to a first time winner and badges to first time competitors in the event.
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /32 of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. Quadway hoops will be used.
7. Players will be automatically promtoed to the Duncan Dixon Invitation if needed.