Croquet New Zealand presents The Mrs R. A. Clarke Copper Tray Invitation to be held by Wellington Croquet Association at Wellington Municipal Croquet Club from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th March 2019 at 8:30am
Manager: Paul Skinley, Ph: 027 570 0259, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Wellington Municipal Croquet Club
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30, payable on selection.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to ten players at the selectors’ discretion.
3. Single round robin, single games
4. Time limit three hours, Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
7. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 of an inch.
The winner will hold the Copper Tray, presented by Mrs R.A. Clarke, Gisborne for one year. 2017-18 – Kathie Grant