Croquet New Zealand presents The Croquet Association Gold Cup Invitation To be held by Wairarapa Croquet Association at Masterton Croquet Club from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th March 2019 at 8:30am
Manager: Neil Williamson, Ph: (06) 378 7678, Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Masterton Croquet Club, Queen Elizabeth Park, Masterton
Catering: Any club house fees, up to $5 per day, will be charged to all competing players only for the days present.
Entry Fee: $30, payable on selection.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to 10 players at the selector’s discretion.
3. Single round robin of single games
4. Time limit three hours, Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors in any CNZ invitation.
7. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
The winner will hold the Gold Cup presented by The Croquet Association, for one year. 2017–18 – Heather Richardson