Croquet New Zealand presents The North Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Counties Manukau Croquet Association at Manurewa and howick from Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th November 2017 at 8:30am
Manager: Singles: Ceri Gavin Phone: (09) 277 6712 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doubles: Cynthia Bates Phone: (09) 268 2821 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Ngaire Newdick Phone: (09) 273 6311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicapper: Cynthia Bates
Catering: Lunches may be ordered.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 26th October 2017 – Register online at www.croquet.org.nz, or – send copy of Official Entry Form with all entry fees to CNZ, Executive Director, PO Box 11259, Wellington 6142
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for single, $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday at Howick. 2016–17 – Felix Webby
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday at Manurewa. 2016–17 – John Christie & Tony Stephens
3. Limited Singles: For players with a handicap of 3 or over. To be players Saturday and Sunday. New Event
1.. Time limits may apply.
2. In order to complete the event, entries may be limited.
3. Method of play in all Events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors.
4. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
5. Trophies donated by North Island Croquet Clubs for events 1 and 2. Event 3 – President Trophy donated by Mr and Mrs GH Young.
6. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
Dawson International Balls