Croquet New Zealand presents The Mrs R. A. Clarke Copper Tray Invitation to be held by Croquet Counties-Manukau at Pukekohe Croquet Club From Friday 16th to Sunday 18th March 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Alex Begg, 70 O’Connor Drive, Pukekohe. Ph: (09) 238 5843 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Alex Begg
Headquarters: Pukekohe Croquet Club
Catering: No clubhouse fee, donations only for tea/coffee and light refreshments. Lunches may be ordered.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to ten players at the selectors’ discretion.
3. Single round robin, single games
4. Time limit two and a half hours, Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors. 7. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /32 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /64 inch.
The winner will hold the Copper Tray, presented by Mrs R.A. Clarke, Gisborne for one year. 2016–17 – Brigitte Westaway
Dawson International Balls