Croquet New Zealand presents The Croquet Association Gold Cup Invitation To be held by South Canterbury Croquet Association at Waireka Croquet Club from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th March 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Raylene Phillips, 12 Conor Place, Ashburton, 7700 Ph : (03) 308 3092 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Waireka Croquet Club, Philip Street, Ashburton
Catering: $2 per day for tea/coffee/cold drinks.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to 10 players at the selector’s discretion.
3. Single round robin of single games
4. Time limit two and a half hours, Regulation 8 will apply.
5. Games may be double banked.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
7. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
The winner will hold the Gold Cup presented by The Croquet Association, for one year. 2016–17 – Bonnie Johnstone
Dawson International Balls