Croquet New Zealand presents The Women’s Invitation Event to be held by Croquet Nelson at Richmond Croquet Club Friday 16th to Sunday 18th February 2018 at 8: 30am
Manager: Betty Winterburn Ph: (03) 544 7268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referee: Manly Bowater, 103 Princes Drive, Nelson 7010 Ph: (03) 548 7971 , Email: email@example.com
Handicapper: Sue Bowater, 103 Princes Drive, Nelson 7010 Ph: (03) 548 7971 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Richmond Croquet Club, 348 Queen St Richmond
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all player by the host club.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of up to ten players.
3. The format will be a single round robin
4. Time limit two hours 45 minutes.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set to the largest ball plus 1 /16″ with an upwards and downwards tolerance of 1 /32″.
6. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
The winner will hold the Mrs HC Willis Silver Salver for one year. 2016–17 – Alison Robinson
Dawson International Balls