Croquet New Zealand presents The Miss Edwina Thompson Silver Tray Open Invitation to be held by Croquet Auckland at Takapuna Croquet Club from Wednesday 14th to Sunday 18th March 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Merle Pash, 36 Chelsea View Dr, Chatswood, Auckland 0626. Phone: (09) 418 2178
Referee: Jim Wardle, 24 Byron Ave, Takapuna, Auckland 0622. Phone: (09) 489 7729 Email: email@example.com
Handicapper: Bruce Heasley. 1/2 Darwin Lane, Remuera, Auckland 1061. Phone: (09) 522 2322 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Takapuna Croquet Club, 8 Auburn Street, Takapuna
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of 8 players.
3. Double Round Robin. Single Games.
4. Hoops will be set to the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
5. A badge will be presented to a first-time winner and badges to first-time competitors.
The winner will hold the Miss Edwina Thompson Silver Tray for one year. 2016–17 – Dennis Bulloch
Dawson International Balls