Croquet New Zealand presents The Croquet Association Silver Tray Open Invitation to be held by Croquet Auckland at Epsom Remuera Croquet Club from Wednesday 14th to Sunday 18th March 2018 at 8:30am
Manager: Maida Beetson, 4/39 Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, Auckland 1071. Phone: (09) 528 7401 Email: email@example.com
Referee: Jim Wardle, 24 Byron Ave, Takapuna, Auckland 0622. Phone (09) 489 7729 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicapper: Bruce Heasley, 1/2 Darwin Lane, Remuera, Auckland 1061. Phone: (09) 522 2322 Email: email@example.com
Headquarters: Epsom Remuera Croquet Club, 259 Gillies Ave, Epsom
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Selection by invitation of the best 8 available players.
3. The competition format will be best -of-three matches in a single round robin
4. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the widest axis of any ball to be used on the lawn plus 1 /32nd of an inch with an upwards tolerance of zero and a downward tolerance of 1 /64th of an inch.
5. A badge will be presented to a first -time winner and badges to first -time competitors.
6. Double -banking may be required.
The winner will hold The Croquet Association Silver Tray for one year. 2016–17 – Greg Bryant
Dawson International Balls