Croquet New Zealand presents The New Zealand 0 –3 & 4 plus Championships to be held by Canterbury Association at United Croquet Club from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th October 2016 at 8:30am
Manager: Gordon Smith, PO Box 20316, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8014 Ph: (0 3 ) 359 9225 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Manager: TBA
Handicapper: Ken Kinzett
Headquarters: United Croquet Club, North Hagley Park
Catering: Morning and afternoon teas will be available. Lunches may be ordered.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 29th September 201 6 – Register online at www.croquet.org.nz, or – send copy of Official Entry Form with all entry fees to CNZ, Executive Director, PO Box 11259, Wellington 6142
Entry Fees: Singles: $35 per player. Doubles: $25 per player.
1. New Zealand Scr to 3 bisques Championship Singles: Challenge Trophy presented by Mrs D. Currin. 2015–16- Don Jefferies
2. New Zealand 4 Bisques & Over Championship: The Whitaker Cup presented by A.G.F. Ross. 2015–16- Jeff France
1. Advanced Singles Play (Championship).
2. Event 1 – open to players of handicap Scratch to 3 bisques. Event 2 – open to players of handicaps 4 bisques and over.
3. In all events a two and a half hour time limit, with Regulation 8, will apply. In order to complete the tournament in the time available, entries may have to be limited.
4. Method of play will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch. Dawson International Balls