Croquet New Zealand presents The South Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Marlborough Croquet Association at Brooklyn Croquet Club From Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th November 2016
Manager: TBA Referee: Anne Masters 126a Cleghorn St, Blenheim 7201 Ph: (03) 578 3519 Email: email@example.com
Handicapper: Margaret Heaney Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Brooklyn Croquet Club
Entries: Entries close Thursday 27th October 201 6 – Register online at www.croquet.org.nz, or – send copy of Official Entry Form with all entry fees to CNZ, Executive Director, PO Box 11259, Wellington 6142
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2015–16- Duncan Dixon
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2015–16- Duncan Dixon & Chris Clarke .
1. Time limits may apply.
2. In order to complete the event, entries may be limited.
3. Method of play in all Events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
4. Trophies donated by the Timaru Croquet Club.
5. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
Dawson International Balls