Croquet New Zealand presents The North Island Golf Croquet Championships To be held by Croquet Hawkes Bay at Heretaunga from Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th November 2016 at 8:30am
Manager: Chris Carver Ph: (06) 833 6406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: Heretaunga Croquet Club
Catering: A clubhouse fee of $5 per day (which includes tea/coffee/light refreshments) may be charged to all players by the host club. Lunches may be ordered.
Entries: Entries close Thursday 27th October 2016 – Register online at www.croquet.org.nz, or – send copy of Official Entry Form with all entry fees to CNZ, Executive Director, PO Box 11259, Wellington 6142
Entry Fees: $35 per person per event for single, $25 each for doubles.
1. Open Singles: To be played Saturday and Sunday. 2015–16 – John Christie
2. Open Doubles: To be played Thursday and Friday. 2015–16 – John Christie & Tony Stephens
1.. Time limits may apply.
2. In order to complete the event, entries may be limited.
3. Method of play in all Events will be decided after entries have been received. This decision will be based on providing a full Tournament’s play for competitors.
4. Players will be notified at the start of the tournament which method of play is being used.
5. Trophies donated by North Island Croquet Clubs.
6. Nominal hoop dimensions will be set at the largest ball plus 1 /16 of an inch with an upward and downward tolerance of 1 /32 inch.
Dawson International Balls